^ Scroll to Top

Saturday, September 19, 2009

banana

so.. being home is a little ...surreal..
feels like a whole different world.
I guess when I was at the base last year,
on staff, my heart was still one foot out the door
in a way
especially as I was still at uni
and terrified to commit to anything.

there is a sweet breeze sitting lightly upon the air
dancing and moving my t-shirt as I type.
the hint of winter is still clinging to life, whispering
that rememberance before it begins its journey
across the pond, as spring announces summer's entrance
like a dear old friend long since gone...

I'm going to the city tonight
to see old drinking friends I've not seen in a long while.
By drinking friends, I mean other people
who love getting drunk in the Holy Spirit!

but today.. I feel like I'm almost walking in a dreamland.
in a nice way.
today is a day for deep thoughts and considerations.
I have been thinking about many things
since being home.

there shall be more.
but tonight, I dance.

0 comments: